Skip to main content

Sexy Streamer Stars - VOTER POLL POST

My awesome readers voted for this so LET'S GO.













I was pretty late to the party when it comes to Streaming but I'm catching up quickly. Obviously there are hundreds of gorgeous streamers who I won't mention so if there are some I should check out you can Tweet at me or just leave a comment it will be read.




The thing that surprised me about Twitch is the amount of non gaming that takes place on the various channels. Lots of panel shows, interviews and even painting cards. Shall we move on to the streamers.

Erika Ishii

Ishii is all over the place appearing on two of the major networks on Twitch Geek and Sundry and HyperRPG, the host, actress and voice over artist just have something about her. 








She's a seriously cute individual and always seems super nice to her fans that's always going to be a plus with me. She definitely sits on the cute/sexy border which you really notice on the odd photoshoot. Plus she has a SERIOUSLY cute butt and good taste in boots.

Stefanie Woodburn

She's another streamer that I learned of as a direct result of Geek and Sundry as ashe appeared on one of their shows back when it was more YouTube than Twitch. 






She's also an actress and dancer and definitely underrated outside of the community I mean look at her she's gorgeous.

Jonna Mae (Missesmae)

I learned of Missesmae was when she appeared on Philip Defranco's vlogs a few times and I did the research because well she was hot and lewd, nowhere near a common enough combination in my view. 


 




She's just a perfectly formed hot gamer girl what more could a guy or girl want to gaze longingly at lusting over on Twitch.

So I hope you've enjoyed our little post, RTs and mentions are appreciated and will also trigger a bonus if enough happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BITCHY BOOBY STICKAM???

This my friends is what happens when girls get breast growth before they are good and ready for it. If any of you guys want to show your appreciation for this early developer with a good covering of man juice then feel free and e-mail it in I would be more than happy to link it back to her and show her what really happens when she carries on like this. If you know Stickam it is full of girls complaining about pervy guys (and maybe pervy girls) asking them to show, which if you haven't gathered means taking off their clothes on cam. I put it to those girls it is partly down to girls like this 15 and already flaunting herself like she is selling something. To support my rather bold claim here are some pictures that well don't concentrate on her face. One could say she is showing off her best feature but hey that is her business. Me and this girl have beef because I called her on her interesting rules of engagement on her chat which you can read up on here. That lead to some b

JAILBAIT OF INSTAGRAM - Instabait???

I can't believe it has been months since I posted on here, between real-life problems and trying to grab a job I've really let this slip. Let's get back into though with some new finds I have made over the past few months. gabriellystaci age 18 Australian Model Emily Feld - Age 15 Ivy Mae 13yr old Australian Model Rory Little, US Cheerleader  So what do you think of these picks? Answers in the comments.

Joy Of Jailbait

I find it always leaves me with a smile. So I'm just here to spread the joy people. The young lady below is one missdestinypaige former star of Youtube. The page is still there but it seems all the fun fun videos are long gone best not to speculate why. So check her out and leave with a smile.