Skip to main content

Interview With Host & Presenter Kanika Lal

We had the amazing chance to sit down with Presenter, Host and Interviewer Kanika Lal.





Check her out in the upcoming Reality TV Series from Zee TV - Made In America


Kanika Lal is also known for appearing on Afterbuzz TV, Red Carpet TV and Maximo TV as well as appearing in a number of commercials.
 


Let's get to the questions

Bob is following you on Social Media, he thinks your gorgeous but doesn't stay up to date with your grind. He likes your pics and RTs from time to time. Thoughts on Bob?


Hey there, Bob. First off, thank you for following me. I admit I feel special when people outside my social circle follow me. It means I've piqued their interest in some way. It's cool that you aren't up to date with my grind. Maybe you just like my look. I would be curious to know, though, if my work interests you or not, or if my journey in Hollywood is inspiring, humorous, pathetic, all the above? Let me know.






Sub or Dom?


According to a BuzzFeed quiz, I'm 66% SUB. But I already knew that




Is dating in LA really as weird as residents make it sound?


I think the "act' of dating has grown increasingly different everywhere - just with the rise of dating apps and social media. Los Angeles is no different. People are pretty approachable here - for the most part. Maybe not the right people, but it's not closed off. My dating life, if you could even call it that, has been random in LA. Before meeting with the guy, I just knew it wasn't going to work, but I went with it because I genuinely enjoy meeting all types of people. I think Angelenos live according to their own rhythm - even more so than other cities - so it's sometimes hard to be in sync with each other's schedules. Distance also plays a factor. You can run into the same person either once or twice a year due to where a person lives in the city and that'd be the extent of the relationship or make an effort to have them stay in your life. It's about mutual effort when it comes down to it.





As a woman of Asian descent do guys make assumptions about your interest in sex?


I've never felt judged on my sex interest because of my ethnicity. Perhaps a few guys assumed I could be a bit more conservative than most - but to be honest - I give off a playful, teasing vibe so most guys assume that's how I am in bed. I guess lol.



Which other Afterbuzz presenter immediately comes to my if I say "Hottie"?


Maria Menounos of course! And Keven Undergaro. Talk about a good looking couple.






Who do you draw inspiration from?


Lately, it's more of a what than who - and I can frankly say it's Los Angeles. The city has left such an impression on my mind and soul - something I'll cherish for the rest of my life. It's truly made me who I (almost) am because it has allowed me to be independently and freely myself. Despite the toughness of the industry, I don't feel judgement or pressure to be anything but myself. Sure, things are hard and confusing a lot - but it's the spirit of the city and the passionate people who live in it that keep me going and tell me I can live the life I so badly want. I'm always reminded to keep going, be persistent, BELIEVE and LOVE yourself, and most importantly, don't you dare give up. Plus the sunny weather gives me a happy glow inside and out.






What made you decide hosting, interviewing instead of music or law or science, etc. And what other Avenues are you chasing?


I've always been intrigued by the art of performing ever since I was young. I started learning professional dance and singing as a way to express myself then moved on to more communicative type of performing such as writing and speaking when older. In college, I decided journalism, and one thing led to the other where I realized how far I'd like to take my career in journalism. I made a couple trips to LA (one for Golden Globes and another to cover my first red carpet) and I fell in love with this side of the business. After moving to LA and exploring the industry, I learned more about myself and about who I could be. My vision expanded. I'd love to establish myself as a media personality/influencer - someone who people turn to for information, for guidance, inspiration and entertainment. I've dabbled into acting, which I love, but ultimately I'd love to first establish myself, produce and star in web/television series, and grow my own digital media company. Eventually I want to have my hands in different facets that interest me such as international affairs, science, art, culture, politics and business - all done from an entertainment perspective. 






Someone sees you in a bar/cafe and takes a shine, how should they approach you to see if you're single/interested in a date?


It's nice that a few guys have approached me at coffee shops and bars since I think physical contact is being replaced by the phone these days. I prefer coffee shops, though, the settings are so different. At bars it's a bit more sloppy, obviously. But just approach me like a friend. Don't have to put on an act or be something else than who you are. Tell me the first thing you thought when you saw me and that's why you're talking to me now - can be insulting or complimentary. As long as it's the truth. From a solid conversation, that's what will help the guy and myself understand if this is something that can be pursued further. All in all, I love a charming guy, but most importantly, humor, truth, intellect and some adventure are ideal for me. And deep eyes - that helps as well :)





(UPDATE) Thought it was relevant since it just happened.


I was sitting at Panera Bread the other day - trying to crank out some work. A guy - who was supposedly crushing on this girl - was having a conversation with her, but smiling and waving at me. We made small talk and towards the end I spoke to them and it turns out they are interested in each other but they had some conflict with the ex yada yada yada. So I was giving them some golden Love Guru advice. But at the same time, he's messaging me on Instagram, asking if we can link up and talk. The reason for the talk- according to him- is to find out I quote" Are you single? Do you have kids? Do you date black men?"


I find it funny a little and approachable - I'm not going to ignore. But not sure if it's my preferred method. Just saying!



YOU CAN FOLLOW KANIKA LAL ON THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA::


Twitter: @KanikaLal
Instagram: @YouCanHaveItLal

Or head to her website Kanikalal.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JAILBAIT OF INSTAGRAM - Instabait???

I can't believe it has been months since I posted on here, between real-life problems and trying to grab a job I've really let this slip. Let's get back into though with some new finds I have made over the past few months. gabriellystaci age 18 Australian Model Emily Feld - Age 15 Ivy Mae 13yr old Australian Model Rory Little, US Cheerleader  So what do you think of these picks? Answers in the comments.

BITCHY BOOBY STICKAM???

This my friends is what happens when girls get breast growth before they are good and ready for it. If any of you guys want to show your appreciation for this early developer with a good covering of man juice then feel free and e-mail it in I would be more than happy to link it back to her and show her what really happens when she carries on like this. If you know Stickam it is full of girls complaining about pervy guys (and maybe pervy girls) asking them to show, which if you haven't gathered means taking off their clothes on cam. I put it to those girls it is partly down to girls like this 15 and already flaunting herself like she is selling something. To support my rather bold claim here are some pictures that well don't concentrate on her face. One could say she is showing off her best feature but hey that is her business. Me and this girl have beef because I called her on her interesting rules of engagement on her chat which you can read up on here. That lead to some b

Joy Of Jailbait

I find it always leaves me with a smile. So I'm just here to spread the joy people. The young lady below is one missdestinypaige former star of Youtube. The page is still there but it seems all the fun fun videos are long gone best not to speculate why. So check her out and leave with a smile.